Norfolk BC B continue fine form in CIBA County Bowls League
- Credit: Potters Resort
Norfolk BC B continued their fine form in Division Three of the Norfolk CIBA County Bowls League after they beat Old Hall at home 71-70 to move six points clear at the top of the table.
Their rink skipped by John Slaughter top scored (30-8).
Wymondham B have moved into second place after they beat County Arts B at home by 78 shots to 54, John George's rink winning 20-10.
Despite losing away at Browston B by 87 shots to 69, Gallow B remain top of Division Four on shot difference. The Browston rink skipped by Ron Barrett won 26-13. Pentney B won their first game of the season, beating Lynnsport B at home by 90 shots to 74, David Futter's rink winning 39-9.
In Division Five, County Arts C have moved up to second place after they won at home to Wymondham C by 71 shots to 63. Mike Lemin's rink top scored (19-10).
You may also want to watch:
In the second round of the Denny Cup Norfolk BC beat Lynnsport 79-64, Gallow beat Woodlands 83-81, County Arts beat Acle 85-79 and Browston Hall beat Shotford 93-56.
In the third round to be played on Saturday, November 18, Norfolk BC will play Gallow and County Arts will play Browston Hall.
- 1 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 2 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 3 Nine Norfolk flood alerts ahead of Storm Christoph
- 4 Man who died in west Norfolk crash named
- 5 Man who drove 128 miles for fish and chips among latest Covid fines
- 6 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 7 Delivery van towed from deep water on road closed due to flood risk
- 8 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 9 Going full term during this coronavirus pandemic fills me with absolute terror
- 10 Carer caught on CCTV letting dog scratch vulnerable pensioner
In the Denny Plate first round Wymondham Dell beat Pentney 93-70, Roundwood beat North Walsham 83-70 and Beccles beat Lowestoft Rail 98-78.
Wymondham Dell will play Roundwood and Beccles will play Shotford in the second round also to be played on Saturday, November 18.
In the latest matches in the Norfolk CIBA Top Ten League Browston Hall beat Woodlands 71-70 and Pentney beat Acle 74-69.