Norfolk Alliance’s ruling on promotion and relegation
The Frankly Digital Norfolk Alliance management committee have reviewed promotion and relegation due to the withdrawal of Hillington and the weather at the start of this season and have withdrawn the intent to reduce the Premier to 10 teams.
The following promotion and relegation movements will apply this season:
Premier Division – two relegated.
Division One – one promoted and two relegated.
Division Two – one promoted and one relegated.
You may also want to watch:
Division Three – one promoted and two relegated
Divisions Four and Five – two promoted and two relegated.
- 1 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 2 Drink driver arrested after crashing into two trees in Norwich
- 3 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 4 Jack-knifed lorry shuts A148 as police issue ice warning
- 5 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
- 6 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 7 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 8 Map reveals the most serious crashes on the NDR since it fully opened
- 9 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 10 Up and coming Norwich musician reaches number 13 in UK charts
Division Six – two promoted and one relegated only if two teams are promoted from the feeder leagues.
For 2013, depending on the EAPL relegation and promotion outcomes this season, the Premier will be either 10, 11 or 12 teams.