Norfolk Alliance: Acle A make light of their victory target
Acle A moved clear at the top of Division Three after romping to a 10-wicket victory against Dersingham.
Paul Munford hit 76no for Acle after Ali Poll (69) had fired a half-century for Dersingham.
James Page hammered 117 for Great Witchingham A, but Hardingham hit back to claim a 90pc winning draw, Chris Sparkes (60no) top scoring.
Swaffham's maximum points win over North Runcton A moved them up to second, Mark Eagle making 78no and then taking four for 32.
John Glozier hit 71 in Sprowston A's winning draw against Sheringham.
You may also want to watch:
In Division Four, Hethersett & Tas Valley A were bowled out for just 45 in a 10-wicket defeat at Winterton, with John Allen (four for 16) doing the damage for the home side.
Marcus Bishop's figures of five for 38 set up Kirkley & Lowestoft Railway's first win of the season as they beat Ashmanhaugh & Barton Wanderers A by eight wickets.
- 1 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 2 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 3 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 4 Sneak peek inside first £2.7m luxury mansion for sale
- 5 Victoria Hall murder: Suffolk strangler Steve Wright reportedly arrested
- 6 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 7 Woman in 30s suffers head injuries in violent attack by two girls
- 8 Plot of gold? Land up for sale for £750,000
- 9 Neighbours' shock as man's body found in flat weeks after he died
- 10 Fly-tippers dumped dead relative's rubbish – just half a mile from recycling centre
In Division Five, Mattishall A's Mark Stokes starred with bat and ball to send his side to the top of the table. He made 86 and then took five for 10 in a 158-run win over Brooke A.
Simon Mann (100) was a centurion for Rocklands as they crushed Norwich B by 278 runs.
Swardeston-CEYMS narrowly failed to complete a clean sweep of league victories for the club at home to Bradenham A on Saturday.
The hosts posted 243 for seven with captain Tom Snelling hitting 63 and Kevin Cooper adding 61. In reply Bradenham made 177 for nine with Peter Hills scoring 49. Cooper took four for 17.
Simon Lewis hit an unbeaten 122 for Thetford A as they claimed top spot in Division Six with a hard-fought 21-run win against Old Catton.
Best of the rest
Great Witchingham A: Anthony Goodrum 50
Hardingham: Brendan Scott 54
North Runcton A: Karl Barber 67
Swaffham: Wayne Hardy 58
Bungay: Tom York 74
Great Melton A: Lee Whiddett 60
Mundford: Robin Yates 52, Keiron Long 53no
Narborough: Matthew Coe 50no
Brooke A: Clive Bennett 4-65
Mattishall A: Keith Hubbard 4-9
Bradfield A: Sam Kimber 4-20
Diss A: Barnaby Chenery 63
Old Catton: Robert Loone 83
Saxlingham A: David English 53
Topcroft A: Andy Adcock 80no