Norfolk Adams team claim victory over North Cambridgeshire
- Credit: Archant � 2010
Norfolk's Adams team claimed an impressive 184-158 win over North Cambridgeshire.
Barry Footer, George Gibson and Danny Cawthorne were on top form as they went from 10 up at 10 ends to go on and win 47-18. Noel Blyth, Ernie Clapham and Brian Sadler won 35-23 and Andy Sayer, Roger Greef and Chris Rowe won 37-22. Paul Webb's rink lost 24-31, Kenny Breame's 20-26 and Paul Whymark's 21-38.
Some team changes have been made for next weeks game at home to North Essex
The Norfolk A Team had an excellent 97-41 win with Dominic Cook, Rhys Lloyd and Arron Stimson winning 37-15, Jess Ward, Ben Hunter and Jordon Groves won 33-6 and Ed Lambert, Rhys Morgan and Danny Cawthorne won 27-20.
The B team went down to a 71-68 defeat although the trio of Kacey Cook, Robert Brooks and Regan Simper claimed a 31-10 win in their rink. Vicky Brooks, Ryan Garman and Matthew Sparrow drew 25-25.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Sneak peek inside first £2.7m luxury mansion for sale
- 3 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 4 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 5 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 6 Plot of gold? Land up for sale for £750,000
- 7 Neighbours' shock as man's body found in flat weeks after he died
- 8 Fly-tippers dumped dead relative's rubbish – just half a mile from recycling centre
- 9 Norfolk couple's hopes of £1m 'doorstop' sculpture dashed
- 10 Woman in 30s suffers head injuries in violent attack by two girls