New role for Fleming at Lowestoft Town
Lowestoft Town have appointed Craig Fleming as director of football with the former Norwich City man agreeing a long term deal to stay at Crown Meadow.
Fleming, who has been linked with the managerial posts at Cambridge United and Histon in the past, will take control of all footballing matters as well as helping to promote the club within the community.
Fleming will remain part of the management team alongside Micky Chapman and Ady Gallagher as the club looks to mount another promotion challenge in the Ryman League Premier next season.
Blues chairman Gary Keyzor believes the appointment shows the club continues to head in the right direction.
'Having Craig agreeing to come on board in a full time capacity is a fantastic appointment for the club, showing that we have the ambition to make Lowestoft Town Football Club much bigger and better than it already is,' he said.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 2 Pretty thatched cafe business on Broads for sale for £75,000
- 3 Anger as woodland used as 'playground and dustbin'
- 4 Giant Victorian underground reservoir marks supplying city for 150 years
- 5 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 6 Report into woman's murder by jealous ex: 'Employers must do more'
- 7 Homes plan to be revealed for former infant school
- 8 First look at five new homes released for sale at popular site in Taverham
- 9 Former village pub for sale as home
- 10 Norwich City star tipped to reject move to Tottenham