New loan signing for King’s Lynn
Gary Setchell has received a double boost ahead of the trip to Stratford.
The Linnets boss has signed Sam Warburton from Nuneaton on a three-month loan deal. The 19-year-old left-sided player, released by Northampton in December, was on loan at Rugby Town until recently.
More good news for the Linnets is that Lee Smith is back from his travels and will resume training, although he will need a mini pre-season before resuming first team action.
Town can leapfrog their opponents if they can end a spell of frustration with a welcome away victory today. The Linnets haven't won since September 24, a run of six matches in a row, and saw assistant manager and player Gary Mills depart to take over as manager of Northern Premier League side Corby in midweek.
Setchell's side needed a late Leon Mettam equaliser to salvage a 2-2 draw at home to Hayes & Yeading last week but travel to Stratford knowing victory would move them above their opponents.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man dies following crash between tractor and car
- 2 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country
- 3 12 police vehicles called to 'very serious' crash in west Norfolk
- 4 Farmhouse sells at auction after 60 bids - but how much did it go for?
- 5 The top-rated McDonald's in Norfolk according to Tripadvisor
- 6 Jonny to the rescue! Boyfriend springs into action after coffee spill drama
- 7 Road in west Norfolk still closed seven hours after 'very serious' crash
- 8 Pedestrian dies following collision with a bus on A146
- 9 Husband donates £1m to cancer research so 'no one else goes through same pain'
- 10 Wife's tribute to horse-loving 'true-gentleman' after inquest