New dates for cup finals at Carrow Road
Dates for two County Cup finals to be staged at the home of Carrow Road have been rearranged.
Two sets of dates have been identified during May for the Norfolk Senior and Norfolk Junior Cup Finals. The eventual staging of the finals depends on the outcome of Norwich City's remaining fixtures for the 2010-11 season.
King's Lynn face Dereham Town in the Norfolk Senior Cup final whilst UEA play Reffley Royals in the Norfolk Junior Cup final.
Should the Canaries finish in one of the automatic promotion places in the Championship, the games will be played as follows:
You may also want to watch:
• Norfolk Senior Cup final, Tuesday 10 May, 7.30pm
• Norfolk Junior Cup final, Tuesday 17 May, 7.30pm
- 1 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 2 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 3 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 4 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 5 Park issues warning over bacteria which is toxic to dogs
- 6 Queues in Norwich as hundreds flock to cider and sausage festival
- 7 City confirm midfielder exit
- 8 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 9 City ready for Cantwell and Aarons end game
- 10 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
However, if Norwich City were to finish in one of the play-off positions, the finals will revert to being played as follows:
• Norfolk Senior Cup final, Monday 23 May, 7.30pm
• Norfolk Junior Cup final, Tuesday 24 May, 7.30pm
Shaun Turner, chief executive of Norfolk FA, said: 'We're delighted to confirm arrangements for our two outstanding County Cup finals, which means the four clubs involved, as well as their followers, can now make the necessary plans for their big day at Carrow Road.
'We're keeping everything crossed for Norwich City as they bid for promotion to the Premier League. Hopefully, we'll be staging our finals on the earlier dates in May, meaning Paul Lambert's Canaries will have achieved their target of automatic promotion.'