New club record for Eaton
Eaton's impressive season in Division Three continued on Saturday as they recorded their biggest ever margin of victory.
They amassed a daunting 302 for two in their 45 overs with Dominic Clark blasting his way to an unbeaten 140 and Matt Duke weighing in with 83. Struggling Hemsby were never in the game, being dismissed for just 50 leave to leave Eaton winners by 252 runs.
Eaton are second in the table behind Blundeston, who comfortably beat Bungay A.
In Division One Martham are continuing to set a blistering pace at the top, with their latest success coming against Vauxhall Mallards B, who are now third. The leaders notched up 273 batting first, with Alex Sayer unbeaten on 68 and L Dunn making 63, and then restricted the opposition to 120 (C Green 63, Jack Whatmough 6 for 39).
Great Yarmouth are second after beating Horsford B by 55 runs.
You may also want to watch:
East Harling bowler Stuart Ayton had a day to remember, picking up five wickets for just 15 runs as his side beat Rollesby by 44 runs.
Catching the eye in Division Four was Old Catton A's Paul Prime who weighed in with 75 in his side's thrilling one-run win over Norwich Bystanders A (J Wilson 56).
- 1 Revealed: Siblings' bodies were found after father's death
- 2 Body believed to be missing man found near Norfolk coast
- 3 'It did not deliver': Glamping site vows to improve after guests hit out
- 4 Neighbours of murdered woman tell of terrifying scene in close
- 5 Sales rep who died at nature reserve named at inquest
- 6 No-frills Norwich pub offers top-notch food and every dish is under £8
- 7 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 8 Police name murder victim, who died of 'severe head injury'
- 9 Firefighters dash to tackle blaze at coastal holiday resort
- 10 Widow threatened with debt collectors after funeral director’s bill blunder