New boy is set for a Hall lot of love at King’s Lynn Town
- Credit: IAN BURT
Flying winger Andy Hall has been tipped to become a firm fans' favourite at King's Lynn Town.
The summer signing has been in sensational form since his arrival from Stamford scoring twice in pre-season and impressing with his direct play.
And he continued his fine start to life with the Linnets by notching in Tuesday's 6-0 drubbing of Rushall Olympic to leave boss Gary Setchell singing his praises.
'He will be loved by the fans, no question about that,' said Setchell, who has been a long-term admirer of the 27-year-old.
'Not just for his wing play, we've got great wingers - Dan Jacob (DJ), Stephen Spriggs and Andy Hall – we've got three real good attacking wingers.
You may also want to watch:
'But Andy Hall also does a shift for the team. He works tirelessly. Even in the last 10 or 15 minutes on Tuesday he was chasing wingers back, making tackles, plus he's a goal threat at the other end, as is Spriggsy, who came on and put in a great ball for Hally, as is DJ. We've got three very good widemen.'
Setchell tried to sign Hall last term after watching him rip apart his champions twice – especially during a devastating display in the Daniels' 2-1 loss at The Walks. But the former Coventy City's youngster's 16 goals helped Stamford follow Lynn up to the Evo-Stik Premier Division.
- 1 Revealed: The areas where Covid cases are still increasing
- 2 Man admits defrauding more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm
- 3 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 4 Norfolk bowls star tests positive at world indoor championships
- 5 'A lot of tears' as care home announces closure with 30 jobs lost
- 6 Fired twice in two months: Events boss feels the pain of Covid
- 7 Shocking CCTV shows carer abusing woman with dementia
- 8 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 9 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 10 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
And the former England non-league international already looks in the mood to be just as influentual for his new club during the 2013/14 campaign.