New boy is set for a Hall lot of love at King’s Lynn Town
- Credit: IAN BURT
Flying winger Andy Hall has been tipped to become a firm fans' favourite at King's Lynn Town.
The summer signing has been in sensational form since his arrival from Stamford scoring twice in pre-season and impressing with his direct play.
And he continued his fine start to life with the Linnets by notching in Tuesday's 6-0 drubbing of Rushall Olympic to leave boss Gary Setchell singing his praises.
'He will be loved by the fans, no question about that,' said Setchell, who has been a long-term admirer of the 27-year-old.
'Not just for his wing play, we've got great wingers - Dan Jacob (DJ), Stephen Spriggs and Andy Hall – we've got three real good attacking wingers.
You may also want to watch:
'But Andy Hall also does a shift for the team. He works tirelessly. Even in the last 10 or 15 minutes on Tuesday he was chasing wingers back, making tackles, plus he's a goal threat at the other end, as is Spriggsy, who came on and put in a great ball for Hally, as is DJ. We've got three very good widemen.'
Setchell tried to sign Hall last term after watching him rip apart his champions twice – especially during a devastating display in the Daniels' 2-1 loss at The Walks. But the former Coventy City's youngster's 16 goals helped Stamford follow Lynn up to the Evo-Stik Premier Division.
- 1 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 2 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 3 Councils could spend millions to buy former Aviva office for new HQ
- 4 Roof collapses into home after major blaze engulfs it
- 5 Seven cosy pubs to visit in Norfolk this winter
- 6 Fire crews battling large house blaze
- 7 Three cars crash and two end up in ditches on rural road
- 8 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 9 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 10 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars
And the former England non-league international already looks in the mood to be just as influentual for his new club during the 2013/14 campaign.