NDI Insurance Limited go into bat with NACO Cup competition
The Norfolk Association of Cricket Officials (NACO) Cup has a new sponsor, after agreeing a deal with Norwich-based NDI Insurance Ltd.
The international and UK insurance brokers, based in Cattle Market Street, have gone through wholesale expansion in the last 12 months, with international contracts, as well as working for UK companies such as Readers Digest.
The deal came about through NDI's national sales manager Andy Gardiner, who is also an East Anglian Premier League umpire.
NDI shareholder Peter Greengrass said: 'NDI are very pleased to be associated with such a prestigious competition which we hope will become the major Sunday cup competition in the county. With part of our UK operation being based on lifestyle insurance we felt it is just the healthy association that suits our brand.'
Reigning champions Vauxhall Mallards will be at home to Downham in the first round on June 12.
You may also want to watch:
The semi-finals will take place on July 24, with the final at Swardeston on September 4.
NDI Insurance NACO Cup first round draw (June 12): Vauxhall Mallards v Downham, Norwich v Great Witchingham, Horsford v Lowestoft, Fakenham v Swardeston.
- 1 Body believed to be missing man found near Norfolk coast
- 2 Revealed: Siblings' bodies were found after father's death
- 3 Neighbours of murdered woman tell of terrifying scene in close
- 4 North Norfolk fish and chip shop among best in the country
- 5 Police name murder victim, who died of 'severe head injury'
- 6 Firefighters dash to tackle blaze at coastal holiday resort
- 7 Couple's heartbreak leads to 28 hour stream to support baby loss charity
- 8 Sales rep who died at nature reserve named at inquest
- 9 Three taken to hospital after eight crews battle holiday park blaze
- 10 Man in 30s charged with Shipdham murder
Shield first round draw (June 19): Diss v Brooke, Beccles v Swaffham, Hethersett & Tas Valley v Saham Toney, Acle v Old Buckenham.