NDI Insurance Limited go into bat with NACO Cup competition
The Norfolk Association of Cricket Officials (NACO) Cup has a new sponsor, after agreeing a deal with Norwich-based NDI Insurance Ltd.
The international and UK insurance brokers, based in Cattle Market Street, have gone through wholesale expansion in the last 12 months, with international contracts, as well as working for UK companies such as Readers Digest.
The deal came about through NDI's national sales manager Andy Gardiner, who is also an East Anglian Premier League umpire.
NDI shareholder Peter Greengrass said: 'NDI are very pleased to be associated with such a prestigious competition which we hope will become the major Sunday cup competition in the county. With part of our UK operation being based on lifestyle insurance we felt it is just the healthy association that suits our brand.'
Reigning champions Vauxhall Mallards will be at home to Downham in the first round on June 12.
The semi-finals will take place on July 24, with the final at Swardeston on September 4.
NDI Insurance NACO Cup first round draw (June 12): Vauxhall Mallards v Downham, Norwich v Great Witchingham, Horsford v Lowestoft, Fakenham v Swardeston.
- 1 Major incident in city after reports of stabbing
- 2 Film crews for Paramount crime series to visit ANOTHER Norfolk village
- 3 Woman stabbed in neck and arm in city park
- 4 Six fire crews battle large field blaze in south Norfolk
- 5 Range Rover hit by train after straying onto level crossing
- 6 Revealed: Why wasps chase you and how to get rid of them this summer
- 7 Anger as 'rollercoaster' appears at bottom of woman's garden
- 8 Here's when parents can get complimentary tickets to BeWILDerwood
- 9 Woman in 50s arrested after house sealed off in quiet street
- 10 46-cabin holiday park proposed for Norfolk countryside
Shield first round draw (June 19): Diss v Brooke, Beccles v Swaffham, Hethersett & Tas Valley v Saham Toney, Acle v Old Buckenham.