Milk Cup photo auction
A photograph of Norwich City's Milk Cup-winning team is being auctioned off to raise money for the club.
A photograph of Norwich City's Milk Cup-winning team is being auctioned
off to raise money for the club.
Canaries fan David Lunn is selling the framed picture of the 1985 win on internet auction site Ebay.
"Norwich City don't win many cups and I just thought there would be a lot of Norwich fans with
You may also want to watch:
an interest in it," said
Mr Lunn, an IT engineer who lives on the Isle of Wight.
- 1 Revealed: Siblings' bodies were found after father's death
- 2 Body believed to be missing man found near Norfolk coast
- 3 'It did not deliver': Glamping site vows to improve after guests hit out
- 4 Neighbours of murdered woman tell of terrifying scene in close
- 5 Sales rep who died at nature reserve named at inquest
- 6 No-frills Norwich pub offers top-notch food and every dish is under £8
- 7 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 8 Police name murder victim, who died of 'severe head injury'
- 9 Firefighters dash to tackle blaze at coastal holiday resort
- 10 North Norfolk fish and chip shop among best in the country
He added: "I remember watching Norwich when I was a young lad and used to love the way they played football and passed the ball. I've have supported them ever since.
"All of the money is going to the club, what ever it goes for."
The 32-year-old bought the image about a year ago from a firm specialising in pictures of memorable footballing moments.
Mr Lunn said he was hoping someone would be able to tell him who all
the players are in the picture and that he had been to Norwich a couple
of time to watch games,
but usually saw the team when they visited the south coast.
The auction closes on August 22 at 2.15pm.