Milk Cup photo auction
A photograph of Norwich City's Milk Cup-winning team is being auctioned off to raise money for the club.
A photograph of Norwich City's Milk Cup-winning team is being auctioned
off to raise money for the club.
Canaries fan David Lunn is selling the framed picture of the 1985 win on internet auction site Ebay.
"Norwich City don't win many cups and I just thought there would be a lot of Norwich fans with
an interest in it," said
Mr Lunn, an IT engineer who lives on the Isle of Wight.
- 1 Norfolk pub named one of the UK's best eateries with a view
- 2 Product sold at Tesco recalled due to risk of disease-causing bacteria
- 3 'Help yourself' - farmer gives away tonnes of onions damaged by heatwave
- 4 Where you will be able to see the Red Arrows over Norfolk this week
- 5 Fire crews to remain at scene of nature reserve blaze overnight
- 6 Brother and sister found dead in home were grieving beloved father
- 7 Police catch over 20 drivers speeding in 45 minutes near fatal crash site
- 8 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in UK
- 9 Could some Norfolk schools be set for three-day weeks?
- 10 This is when thunderstorms will hit Norfolk this week
He added: "I remember watching Norwich when I was a young lad and used to love the way they played football and passed the ball. I've have supported them ever since.
"All of the money is going to the club, what ever it goes for."
The 32-year-old bought the image about a year ago from a firm specialising in pictures of memorable footballing moments.
Mr Lunn said he was hoping someone would be able to tell him who all
the players are in the picture and that he had been to Norwich a couple
of time to watch games,
but usually saw the team when they visited the south coast.
The auction closes on August 22 at 2.15pm.