McLaren the disgrace and Max the idiot | The NR F1 Podcast reviews the 2017 Bahrain Formula 1 Grand Prix
- Credit: Archant
The NR F1 Podcast – recorded in the county that gave the world Team Lotus, Martin Brundle and a training ground to the likes of Ayrton Senna and Mark Webber – brings you their 2017 Bahrain Formula 1 Grand Prix review.
Three DOWN in the 2017 Formula 1 season – and some should already be put OUT of their misery.
Sure, Lewis Hamilton blew his chance of 25 points by making his Mercedes too wide in the pit lane. Yes, Sebastian Vettel looked comfortable enough that even Ferrari couldn't mess up his race. And of course, Valtteri Bottas undermined his excellent Saturday come Sunday.
But as edition 155 of The NR F1 Podcast reviews the 2017 Bahrain Grand Prix in Sakhir, it finds it too tempting not to twist the knife on McLaren as Stoffel Vandoorne fails to start the race – never mind finish it.
Then there's Max Verstappen – great racer, but not quite as efficient when it comes to Brazilians.
You may also want to watch:
The Sakhir weekend gets the full treatment from the NR F1 crew – including the pod's Of The Weekend Awards.
The NR F1 Podcast gets together in Norwich to send Norfolk's views on the latest Formula 1 action out across the world.
- 1 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 2 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 3 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 4 Man who died in west Norfolk crash named
- 5 Nine Norfolk flood alerts ahead of Storm Christoph
- 6 Man who drove 128 miles for fish and chips among latest Covid fines
- 7 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 8 Delivery van towed from deep water on road closed due to flood risk
- 9 Going full term during this coronavirus pandemic fills me with absolute terror
- 10 Councillor 'incandescent' over second-home owners breaking Covid rules
From Team Lotus to Snetterton, Martin Brundle to the racing development of Ayrton Senna, Mark Webber, Johnny Herbert and more, Norfolk knows F1 – and wants to discuss it with you.
Over the coming week, the pod will preview the 2017 Russian Grand Prix – and bring you their verdict on the 2017 Global F1 Fans Survey.