Match Attax national tour is bringing half term fun to Norwich
People who collect the Match Attax Premier League football trading cards will have the chance to put their collection to the test in Norwich on Thursday.
The Match Attax national tour will be stopping off at the Morrisons supermarket in Riverside between 10am and 4pm.
There will be Match Attax coaches on-hand to give tips on how to play the new season's game of skill and stats at the free event.
During the day competitors can battle each other for the right to take on the 'Match Attax Master' and earn a coveted Match Attax Champion Card, while everyone who takes part at the event gets a free packet of the cards.
Rod Pearson, marketing director at Topps, said: 'The Match Attax half term event promises to offer fun for the whole family and is free to attend. It's the perfect opportunity to get together to learn how to play the game, take on other players and have the chance to play the Match Attax Master.
You may also want to watch:
'For a fun-filled day, why not come along to Morrisons in Norwich with your friends and family and kick off the exciting new season of Match Attax in style!'
The trading card game offers over 500 cards to collect, including, Norwich City, Manchester United and Arsenal players.
- 1 Extent of Norwich Prison Covid outbreak revealed
- 2 Village care home confirms coronavirus outbreak
- 3 Tributes to 'Winkle' - the legendary landlord who broke the mould
- 4 'Sounded like my roof was coming off': RAF jet sonic boom heard over city
- 5 Mansion for sale for £2.5million with helicopter pad
- 6 Town clerk sacked following months of controversy
- 7 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 8 Flood alerts across Norfolk ahead of expected rain
- 9 New drive-thru McDonald's to create 65 jobs
- 10 Police concerned for welfare of missing 14-year-old girl