Mallards see off Yarmouth to maintain Norfolk League lead
Warren Green was left unbeaten on 99 for Vauxhall Mallards B as they defeated third-placed Great Yarmouth by six wickets to further strengthen their position at the top of Division One.
Great Yarmouth had finished on 169 for eight with Tom Oxley taking half the wickets to fall for 18.
Martham pushed Cringleford Lodge out of second place after thrashing them by 110 runs. Chasing a victory target of 200 the visitors were dismissed for just 89, the lowest score of the day in the top division.
The biggest was at Norwich Bystanders, where Ketteringham Hall made 280 for four before dismissing their hosts for 183.
There was a big stand at Great Melton in Division Two, where Fawad Kaizer (132) and Liam Hughes (92 not out) compiled a club record fourth wicket partnership of 203 as the home team's B side compiled 272 for five against Caister, who threatened to make their target but finished on 268 for eight.
Dave Fidler (93) and Tom Eccleston (87) had an unbroken partnership of 165 for Garboldisham C against Acle B in Division Seven, where there was a century (106) for Great Witchingham B's H Debenham.
- 1 Case of Omicron Covid variant confirmed in north Norfolk
- 2 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 3 Norfolk college named best secondary school in the UK
- 4 Shocking footage appears to show £100m Marham jet crashing off carrier
- 5 Man charged with drink driving after crash at police station
- 6 ‘This was our worst nightmare’: Locals shock after man dies in crash
- 7 Woman with scissors said she wanted to murder someone at supermarket
- 8 Transport plans approved despite 'lack of' climate change measures
- 9 Waste carrier fined £1,900 after metal and containers found in woodland
- 10 Long-awaited plans for A47 roundabout revamps revealed