Mallards see off Yarmouth to maintain Norfolk League lead
Warren Green was left unbeaten on 99 for Vauxhall Mallards B as they defeated third-placed Great Yarmouth by six wickets to further strengthen their position at the top of Division One.
Great Yarmouth had finished on 169 for eight with Tom Oxley taking half the wickets to fall for 18.
Martham pushed Cringleford Lodge out of second place after thrashing them by 110 runs. Chasing a victory target of 200 the visitors were dismissed for just 89, the lowest score of the day in the top division.
The biggest was at Norwich Bystanders, where Ketteringham Hall made 280 for four before dismissing their hosts for 183.
There was a big stand at Great Melton in Division Two, where Fawad Kaizer (132) and Liam Hughes (92 not out) compiled a club record fourth wicket partnership of 203 as the home team's B side compiled 272 for five against Caister, who threatened to make their target but finished on 268 for eight.
You may also want to watch:
Dave Fidler (93) and Tom Eccleston (87) had an unbroken partnership of 165 for Garboldisham C against Acle B in Division Seven, where there was a century (106) for Great Witchingham B's H Debenham.
- 1 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 2 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 3 Drink driver arrested after crashing into two trees in Norwich
- 4 Jack-knifed lorry shuts A148 as police issue ice warning
- 5 Norwich Debenhams looks doomed as Boohoo to buy brand
- 6 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
- 7 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 8 ‘I cried so much’ - Mum-of-four on impact of whole family having Covid
- 9 Up and coming Norwich musician reaches number 13 in UK charts
- 10 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal