Lucky number seven inspires Wymondham
Wymondham registered their first Premier Division win of the season at the seventh attempt with an impressive 2-1 home victory over Wroxham Reserves on Saturday.
Adam Plumstead and Simon Cracknell were on target for the hosts, with Luke Thacker finding the net for Wroxham.
An exciting encounter at Sheringham saw the home side beat Hempnall 4-3.
Ben Price, Sebastian Muddel, Steve Patterson and Jonathan Abbs got Sheringham's goals, while Stuart Chrystall (2) and Iain Mills replied for Hempnall.
Kirkley & Pakefield Reserves moved up to third with a 3-1 win at Loddon.
You may also want to watch:
In the second round of the Mummery Cup, league form was turned on its head as the Premier Division's bottom side Spixworth won 2-1 at high-flying Mattishall.
Liam Blofield and Craig Ritchie scored for Spixworth, with Connor Delaney registering for Mattishall.
- 1 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 2 Pretty thatched cafe business on Broads for sale for £75,000
- 3 Anger as woodland used as 'playground and dustbin'
- 4 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 5 Giant Victorian underground reservoir marks supplying city for 150 years
- 6 Report into woman's murder by jealous ex: 'Employers must do more'
- 7 Homes plan to be revealed for former infant school
- 8 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals
- 9 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 10 First look at five new homes released for sale at popular site in Taverham
Reepham Town of Division One produced the other big upset of the day as they beat Premier Division St Andrews 3-1.
Stephen Drake, Colin Emberley and Kyle Coxon hit the net for Reepham, Alex Ingham scoring for Saints.
Premier Division leaders Blofield had to work hard to earn a 2-1 victory at Division One strugglers Watton United, with Kris Hart and Ben Morgan netting for the visitors. James Walker was on target for Watton.
Holt thrashed Caister 6-0, with two goals each for Kevin Moore and Billy Edwards. Lee Clarke and Matthew Warnes got the other goals.
Luke Bailey netted twice in Beccles' 4-0 win over Norwich-CEYMS, with Shaun Wigley and Sam Barham also scoring.
Adam Hipperson's brace ensured a 3-2 win for Acle over Corton. Natham Thompson also scored for Acle, with Kevin Oldman and an own goal accounting for Corton's tally.
David Matthews grabbed a double and Luke Tuttle also found the target in Norwich St Johns' 3-1 win against Cromer Town, Scott Woodcock getting Cromer's goal in reply.