Lucas Fettes Norfolk League: Drayton pick up first win of season
Opening batsman Philip Wright smashed 110no as Drayton won for the first time this season in Division One to move off the bottom of the table.
Wright's innings included 14 fours and a six and he was well supported by Andy Hawes (57) as Drayton took charge against fellow strugglers Caister.
The Caister reply was undermined by the efforts of Ravikant Sharma (three for 14) and Rajat Singhani (three for 31) and although Richard Stokes batted throughout the innings for 49no, his team lost by 102 runs.
Ben Stone starred with bat and ball as Norwich Bystanders thrashed Ketteringham Hall by 145 runs.
Stone hit 59 in the Bystanders innings, with Avadhoot Athawale adding 81no. Ketteringham were bowled out for just 58 in reply, with Stone claiming four for 15 and Mark Tisshaw taking four for 20.
You may also want to watch:
R King took four for 39 but it was not enough to prevent a 40-run defeat for Vauxhall Mallards B at home to East Harling.
Rollesby remain top after their seven-wicket win at Sprowston B.
- 1 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 2 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 3 Chicken restaurant closes 'due to unforeseen circumstances'
- 4 Lifeboat crew rescues three girls out to sea on lilos
- 5 Poultry company owner says food industry is at 'crisis point'
- 6 New beauty salon and massage rooms open at country club
- 7 What are the top 10 new shops opening in Norwich?
- 8 'Like an invasion' - locals speak out over five-day festival
- 9 Noise investigation launched after works leave houses 'tremoring'
- 10 'Cold and desolate' - Anne Robinson's Countdown jibe at Norfolk
Division Two leaders Martham remain comfortably clear of the chasing pack after their 53-run win over Happisburgh.
A boundary blitz from David Debenham (92no) and Milton Lindsay (41) helped Hales and Loddon A on their way to a resounding 205-run win at Overstrand. Jamie Weston took four wickets and Isaac Rolph bagged three as rock bottom Overstrand were skittled out for 40 in the 11th over.
In Division Four, Martin Talbot took four for 34 for Blundeston as they beat Old Buckenham B by six wickets.
Dominic Gooch (40) and Harry Bamber (40no) led Blundeston to victory, despite Kevin Ross taking all four wickets to fall.
n No games were completed in the West Norfolk League as rain decimated the scheduled fixtures.