Lowestoft Town sign former King’s Lynn Town striker Jacek Zielonka
Lowestoft Town have re-signed Polish striker Jacek Zielonka following his release by King’s Lynn at the end of the season.
The 29-year-old made a handful of appearances for the Trawlerboys during the 2014/15 season before signing for Lynn later that campaign.
Zielonka’s direct style made him a favourite at The Walks but he was told by Lynn boss Ian Culverhouse he could leave the club at the end of the season.
With Lowestoft keen for reinforcements following the departures of Fraser Blake-Tracy and Ryan Jarvis, manager Ady Gallagher made his move.
“I’m really pleased that Jacek has decided to rejoin us,” said Gallagher. “It unfortunately didn’t work out for him last time but, after being really successful at King’s Lynn, I am delighted to have him back here.
You may also want to watch:
“He’ll give you 100pc commitment, he’s a very professional and fit lad who is versatile in a number of positions too.”
- 1 Extent of Norwich Prison Covid outbreak revealed
- 2 Village care home confirms coronavirus outbreak
- 3 Tributes to 'Winkle' - the legendary landlord who broke the mould
- 4 'Sounded like my roof was coming off': RAF jet sonic boom heard over city
- 5 Town clerk sacked following months of controversy
- 6 New drive-thru McDonald's to create 65 jobs
- 7 Flood alerts across Norfolk ahead of expected rain
- 8 Mansion for sale for £2.5million with helicopter pad
- 9 Police concerned for welfare of missing 14-year-old girl
- 10 Couple sell pub with Nelson link after council stops dream project