Lowestoft snap up Mildenhall youngster Chambers-Shaw
- Credit: Archant
Lowestoft Town have added to their midfield options by signing Jake Chambers-Shaw from Mildenhall.
The 20-year-old made 35 appearances for Mildenhall last term in their first season in Ryman League North, scoring seven goals.
He has now stepped up a level to play for the Blues in the new Southern Central League and is delighted to be part of Jamie Godbold's new-look squad.
'It's a new opportunity for me,' he told the club's official website. 'I met Jamie and he was a big factor in the move, I think Lowestoft is a big club and I can't wait to get started.'
Meanwhile the club also announced that Shaun Bammant has agreed to play for the club again next season.
You may also want to watch:
The out-of-contract striker's future was up in the air at the end of last term but he has now joined other long-serving players Andrew Fisk and Adam Smith in pledging his future to the Blues.
'I'm so pleased that Bammo has decided to play his football for us next season,' said Godbold. 'He will be an integral part of the team.'
- 1 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 2 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 3 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 4 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 5 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 6 Man taken to hospital after cardiac arrest at beach
- 7 Queues in Norwich as hundreds flock to cider and sausage festival
- 8 Park issues warning over bacteria which is toxic to dogs
- 9 City ready for Cantwell and Aarons end game
- 10 City confirm midfielder exit