Blues prepare for pre season campaign
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Lowestoft Town FC will kick off their pre season campaign later this month.
Preparing for the new Southern Premier Central League season – with the start dates for the new league campaign still to be confirmed – Jamie Godbold’s men will return to action on August 20.
At present, the FA and Government guidelines do not allow spectators to attend the scheduled friendly matches.
Lowestoft will open their pre season campaign against Waveney FC at Crown Meadow on Thursday, August 20 (7pm kick off), as the sides play for the Brian Gallagher Trophy.
Lowestoft Town chairman Gary Keyzor said: “We look forward to welcoming new Waveney manager and former Lowestoft Youth and Reserve regular Henry Wyndham as he prepares his team for their upcoming season.”
You may also want to watch:
Further fixtures for The Blues have been organised against Gorleston FC (away) for the Sailor Brown Trophy on Tuesday, August 25 (7.30pm KO); Bowers & Pitsea at Crown Meadow on Saturday, August 29 (3PM KO); before away games at Felixstowe & Walton on September 5 and Bury Town on September 12.
- 1 Cliff fall man arrested on suspicion of woman's murder
- 2 Meat factory for sale for £1.2million earmarked for homes
- 3 Toddler found in car not wearing seatbelt and driver had no licence
- 4 Woman taken to hospital after police incident in Norwich
- 5 Customers 'overjoyed' by new rural shop
- 6 Plans for new KFC and Starbucks refused
- 7 Man, 47, in court on murder charge after Thorpe stabbing
- 8 Where are Norfolk's coastal property hotspots?
- 9 Long-suffering A11 drivers to benefit as 50-year-old road replaced
- 10 Influencer loses one-of-a-kind wedding ring at coast