New sign-ing unveiled at Crown Meadow
- Credit: Archant
Lowestoft Town FC have unveiled a new sign-ing.
As the club honours the heroic work of the NHS during the coronavirus pandemic, Lowestoft are preparing to “proudly recognise the NHS on our new kit” for the 2020/21 season.
And this week, a new sign was installed at the club’s home ground – with the NHS and Key Workers being further saluted with a new sign fitted at Crown Meadow.
Taking pride of place, the sign displays the symbolic rainbow and states: ‘Thank you NHS and all Key Workers’.
Chairman Gary Keyzor said: “We hope the sign is seen by all who journey along Love Road and reminds them for a long time to come, of our gratitude as a club and as a town.”
You may also want to watch:
The club thanked Mr Keyzor for personally covering the cost of the sign.
For more on Lowestoft Town’s new kit, and how you can vote for your favourite, visit www.lowestofttownfc.co.uk for further details.
- 1 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 2 Man taken to hospital after cardiac arrest at beach
- 3 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 4 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 5 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 6 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 7 City ready for Cantwell and Aarons end game
- 8 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 9 Norwich Bus Station building closed due to Covid ping
- 10 'Do your bit to slow spread' - plea as Covid hospital admissions remain low