Lowestoft Town chief won’t let season peter out ahead of Merstham home clash
- Credit: Archant
Lowestoft Town entertain Merstham in the Ryman League Premier this evening as the Trawlerboys start the first leg of three games in the space of five days.
The Blues' clash was rearranged from earlier in the season and Ady Gallagher's men will be looking to avenge a 1-0 defeat against them earlier this month.
Lowestoft entertain Staines less than 48 hours later before their Suffolk derby against Leiston on Easter Monday.
It promises to put Gallagher's threadbare squad under strain but the Blues chief insists his side won't just be going through the motions for the rest of the campaign.
'There's no such thing as letting your season peter out when you're at Lowestoft Town,' said Gallagher, who is likely to be without Rory McAuley and Harry Barker through injury tonight. 'There's nothing on these games apart from the three points but that's how it's always been.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Town clerk sacked following months of controversy
- 2 Village care home confirms coronavirus outbreak
- 3 'Sounded like my roof was coming off': RAF jet sonic boom heard over city
- 4 Couple sell pub with Nelson link after council stops dream project
- 5 New drive-thru McDonald's to create 65 jobs
- 6 Flood alerts across Norfolk ahead of expected rain
- 7 Extent of Norwich Prison Covid outbreak revealed
- 8 Derelict pub on eyesore site could be turned into new Co-op store
- 9 Shop worker receives complaints for asking customers to wear face masks
- 10 Tributes to 'Winkle' - the legendary landlord who broke the mould