Lowestoft Town 0 Harlow Town 3: McAuley sees red as Blues lose at home
- Credit: Archant
Rory McAuley saw red as Lowestoft suffered a disappointing home defeat.
The Blues defender was sent off for his second yellow while Harlow's Jideofo Maduako was shown a straight red after a late challenge on Travis Cole sparked a melee.
The match was already lost for Lowestoft, who went behind on 36 minutes when Junior Dadson beat Ben Dudzinski with a fierce shot.
It was 2-0 on 54 minutes when Alex Read headed in a delightful ball from the right.
Lowestoft were having little joy against a strong Harlow backline and it was game over on 72 minutes when Jey Silva whipped in a fantastic ball in for Read to grab his second of the game.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Brother and sister found dead in their home are named
- 2 Villagers in shock after woman dies in suspected murder
- 3 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman dies in village
- 4 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 5 Reward of £20,000 offered after theft of performance car worth £150,000
- 6 Neighbours' horror after two people found dead in 'peaceful close'
- 7 Man, 41, charged with Pat Holland's murder as human remains found
- 8 Norwich City transfer rumours: Talks held with United full-back
- 9 'She loved planting flowers' - Tributes left at home of woman found dead
- 10 Woman admits causing deaths of Norfolk couple in road crash