Long Stratton close gap on leaders after seeing off Caister
Spixworth shocked Premier leaders Acle United, winning 2-1, with goals from Danny Pennell and Jason Armes.
Sam Page and Rob Browne scored for Long Stratton, as they closed the gap by winning 2-1 at Caister, whose goal came through Garry Ward.
Norwich CEYMS travelled to Cromer Town and won 2-1 with goals from Connor Bassett, Darrell Delaney and Ben Graver for home team. Chris Hall (2) and Nicholas Howell scored for Harleston Town at Mattishall but they drew 3-3, home scorers were George Watts-Sturrock, Jake Anema and an own goal. St Andrews and Blofield United shared a 2-2 draw whilst two goals from Jamie Nelson were not enough for Sheringham as they lost 4-2 to Wroxham Reserves. Dersingham Rovers beat Reepham Town 2-1 and Wymondham Town beat Kirkley & Pakefield Reserves 3-0.
In Division One, leaders Hempnall travelled to Beccles Town and came away with a 3-0 win, with goals from Tom Amis, Roy Bevis and an own goal. Stalham Town upset Mulbarton Wanderers with a 2-0 win and goals from Karl Bush (2), Jason Hunt (2), Ricky Forder, Luke Gooderham and Jake Watson earned Bradenham Wanderers a 7-2 win at Hellesdon.
Scole United beat Foulsham 3-0 and a Connor Kerry goal was enough for North Walsham Town to beat Holt United 1-0.
You may also want to watch:
Aylsham beat Horsford United 13-0 with Will Abbs scoring six and Poringland beat Hindringham 2-1.
- 1 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 2 Nurse's 'heartbreak' over hospital care as her father dies on Covid ward
- 3 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 4 Councillor 'incandescent' over second-home owners breaking Covid rules
- 5 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 6 Deputy lieutenant of Norfolk sells beloved thatched Broads home
- 7 'I've lost my pension': Car collection destroyed by 'professional' vandal
- 8 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 9 A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 10 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?