London illustrator to design Hethersett Olympics poster
A London illustrator will be looking to capture the excitement of the Olympic year in Hethersett.
Village resident Frank Wroth, who has lived in Hethersett for over 50 years, has commissioned his granddaughter Alice Pattullo to produce an illustrated poster to commemorate the village's Olympic celebrations.
Alice is an illustrator and printmaker based in London who graduated from Brighton University with a First in Illustration. She has exhibited in London, Manchester and Brighton and her limited edition prints are sold at the Victoria and Albert Museum, Saatchistore and The Big Draw Shop. Her clients include Coast Magazine and Topman.
Alice will be looking to capture the unique excitement of Olympic Year in Hethersett with a large poster which will feature Open Weekend events which this year run from June 22 to 24, the arrival of the Olympic Flame on July 5 together with her own take on village landmarks.
The original work will be displayed in Hethersett Library later in the year at a cheese and wine exhibition event where postcards and her other work will be available to view and buy.
You may also want to watch:
Examples of her work can currently be viewed at www.alicepattullo.com
- 1 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 2 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 3 Man suffers injuries after road rage assault near retail park
- 4 Poultry company owner says food industry is at 'crisis point'
- 5 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 6 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 7 Town's long wait for new £37m bypass nearly over as funding agreed
- 8 St Benedict's Street restaurant closes due to 'pingdemic'
- 9 Thunderstorms set to put dampener on weekend
- 10 Family's tribute to much loved motorcyclist, 21, involved in A10 crash