London 2NE: Holt look to extend unbeaten run at fourth-placed Chelmsford
- Credit: PA
Holt return to action in London 2NE after a free weekend when they travel to fourth-placed Chelmsford tomorrow.
They will be looking to maintain a decent run of form that has seen them win two and draw one of their previous three matches.
Holt were last in action on January 25 when they drew 7-7 at home with Basildon. Before that they beat Enfield Ignatians away 38-17 and Lowestoft and Yarmouth 67-3 at home.
Holt's second team enjoyed their afternoon in the spotlight last Saturday as they booked their place in a county final.
With the first team taking a break from league action, the seconds did the club proud when they won 12-0 at Wymondham II to reach the final of the Norfolk County Plate competition.
A try from Stuart Robson set the seal on a hard-fought win, which sets up a showdown with Diss II, who beat Beccles II 10-0 in the other semi-final.
The final will take place on the afternoon of Saturday, March 29 at Diss's Mackenders ground.
- 1 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 2 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 3 Man dies of collapsed lung after 'busy' hospital meant x-ray was missed
- 4 Where you can see the Red Arrows over Norfolk this weekend
- 5 WATCH: 'Unplayable' delivery from Suffolk bowler goes viral
- 6 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 7 'It is a cash cow' - vicar's warning after being slapped with parking fine
- 8 Norfolk garden centre wins 27th gold medal at Chelsea Flower Show
- 9 Rollesby mum shares heartbreak after death of her seven-year-old daughter
- 10 Neighbours shock at ‘unexplained’ sudden death of woman
Tomorrow Holt seconds travel to West Norfolk seconds for Merit League One action and Holt thirds are at home to Swaffham seconds. Both games are due to kick-off at 2.30pm.