London 2NE: Canvey Island 0, Lowestoft and Yarmouth 38
Lowestoft and Yarmouth turned in an impressive performance to return from Canvey Island with a five-point haul.
The visitors took charge from the word go, scoring six tries – four of which were converted by Russell Chapman – to consolidate their fourth position in the London 2NE table.
No 8 Marc Thomas led the way for Lowestoft and Yarmouth with a hat-trick of tries while the other scorers were winger James Gee, hooker Chris Howe and scrum-half Chapman.
• Swaffham turned on the style to beat Felixstowe 64-0 in Division Two of the Greene King Eastern Counties League.
Swaffham opened their account in the first five minutes but then had to wait for the floodgates to open. Three tries in the space of five minutes ended all hopes of an upset and the visitors eventually conceded 10 tries and seven conversions.
You may also want to watch:
Swaffham's back row of Potter, Bigland and Smith scored six tries between them, while the backs shared the other four, and the conversions were spread between Griffiths, Greenwood and Spencer.
- 1 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 2 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 3 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 4 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
- 5 Land wanted by village sold to mystery buyer for £50,000 more
- 6 Horse dies two months after being set on fire
- 7 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 8 Norfolk receives overnight flood warnings
- 9 'It was like a river' - Flood damage forces couple to move out
- 10 Two Norfolk care homes among the best in region