Linnets surrender top spot after game falls foul of weather conditions
- Credit: Ian Burt
King's Lynn Town surrendered their top spot after their game at bottom-of-the-table Gosport Borough was postponed owing to a waterlogged pitch.
Areas of Borough's Privett Park pitch were under water and after a 10.15am inspection and with more heavy rain in the forecast, there was little option left but to call off the game.
Slough Town are now top of the table, on goal difference, after a goalless draw at fellow promotion hopefuls Kettering Town, who are fourth.
Weymouth are in third place – on goal difference - after a 2-1 win at St Ives Town.
Those positions are likely to change again on Tuesday night when there is a full schedule of games.
You may also want to watch:
The Linnets entertain Bishops Stortford, who are currently 17th in the table, while Slough Town are at home to Gosport Borough.
Kettering Town travel to Redditch while fifth-placed Hereford United, 3-0 winners over Kings Langley on Saturday, are at Tiverton Town.
- 1 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 2 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 3 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 4 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 5 Revealed: The cheapest towns in Norfolk to buy a home
- 6 Nicole Kidman donates £10k to Norfolk dad's charity walk
- 7 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 8 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 9 Sisters-in-law glowing after opening high street tanning salon
- 10 'Embarrassing' - City fans ask questions of Farke after Chelsea thrashing