Linnets officials poised to meet fans
Lynn football club officials will meet supporters on Friday at Lynnsport for the first fans' forum since chairman Buster Chapman was awarded the lease on the council-owned Walks Stadium.
Lynn football club officials will meet supporters on Friday at Lynnsport for the first fans' forum since chairman Buster Chapman was awarded the lease on the council-owned Walks Stadium. (7.30pm)
Chapman, director of football Kevin Boon and joint first team manager Gary Setchell will set out the club's agenda ahead of re-joining the non league pyramid for the 2010/11 campaign.
'I expect one of the main topics of the night will be the issue of re-naming the club which we have asked the fans to help us decide,' said Chapman. 'It is so important to get a clear indication of what the fans want the club to be known as because once we have that sorted we can inform the FA.
'The forum will also give us a chance to look ahead to the future, talk about proposed stadium improvements and interact with the fans. Unfortunately we will not be any the wiser about what level or league the club will be returning to at this stage but hopefully we will have some news about that at the next forum.'
You may also want to watch:
The event will take place in the main bar area at Lynnsport.
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Sneak peek inside first £2.7m luxury mansion for sale
- 3 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 4 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 5 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 6 Plot of gold? Land up for sale for £750,000
- 7 Neighbours' shock as man's body found in flat weeks after he died
- 8 Fly-tippers dumped dead relative's rubbish – just half a mile from recycling centre
- 9 Woman in 30s suffers head injuries in violent attack by two girls
- 10 Norfolk couple's hopes of £1m 'doorstop' sculpture dashed