Leaders Feltwell United beat Dereham Town A 8-2 in top two clash
The top two met in Division One and leaders Feltwell United recorded an emphatic 8-2 win at Dereham Town A to go three points clear of Morley Village who won by the only goal of the game at home to Shropham United to move into second place.
Northwold S&SC are up to fourth after beating bottom team Narborough by the odd goal of three. Tacolneston beat Swaffham Town A 5-0 to move up to fifth and the other two matches ended as draws. Gressenhall recorded their eighth draw of the season in holding Shipdham to 1-1 while Thetford Rovers Reserves and Rockland United fought out a goalless draw.
Division Two leaders Sporle went down to their first league defeat of the season in being beaten 2-1 at Methwold Rovers and, as a result, Castle Acre Swifts move back to the top of the table after winning 3-2 at home to third placed North Elmham. Yaxham won 6-2 at West End to remain fourth while Necton stay fifth after winning 7-1 at Hethersett Athletic. Breckland Wanderers are sixth after beating Thurton & Ashby by the odd goal of three and a 2-0 win at Saham Toney Reserves. ensured that Nostro stay seventh.
Division Three leaders Scarning United were held to a 2-2 home draw by Stoke Ferry. Mattishall A won 2-0 at home to Colkirk and move up to third and Marham Wanderers are up to fourth after beating Great Cressingham 3-2 at home. Rampant Horse won 4-1 at Rockland United Reserves, Wendling beat bottom team Narborough Reserves 4-2 and Splitz United and Hingham Athletic Reserves shared the spoils from a 1-1 draw.
Litcham are up to second in Division Four after beating Beetley United 3-0 while the three teams immediately below them all went down to defeats by lower placed opponents. Shropham United Reserves were beaten 4-2 on their visit to Weasenham Wanderers, Yaxham Reserves went down by the odd goal of five at the hands of Castle Acre Swifts Reserves and North Elmham Reserves lost 5-0 at home to Methwold Rovers Reserves. Walsingham United won 3-0 at Dereham Cockers United, Nostro Reserves beat bottom team Methwold United 6-1 and Shipdham Reserves and Tacolneston Reserves took a point each from a goalless draw.
The Mervyn Lambert Plant Hire Pease League final in April will be contested by Bawdeswell and Mulbarton Wanderers Reserves. Mulbarton held on to a 2-0 half time lead to resist a strong comeback by Tugas United while Bawdeswell won 3-0 at Watton United A.
- 1 Case of Omicron Covid variant confirmed in north Norfolk
- 2 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 3 Norfolk college named best secondary school in the UK
- 4 Shocking footage appears to show £100m Marham jet crashing off carrier
- 5 Man charged with drink driving after crash at police station
- 6 Woman with scissors said she wanted to murder someone at supermarket
- 7 Confusion as people in Norfolk mistakenly turn up for booster jab
- 8 ‘This was our worst nightmare’: Locals shock after man dies in crash
- 9 Waste carrier fined £1,900 after metal and containers found in woodland
- 10 NCFC LIVE: Missed chance for City against 10-man Newcastle