Leaders Feltwell United beat Dereham Town A 8-2 in top two clash
The top two met in Division One and leaders Feltwell United recorded an emphatic 8-2 win at Dereham Town A to go three points clear of Morley Village who won by the only goal of the game at home to Shropham United to move into second place.
Northwold S&SC are up to fourth after beating bottom team Narborough by the odd goal of three. Tacolneston beat Swaffham Town A 5-0 to move up to fifth and the other two matches ended as draws. Gressenhall recorded their eighth draw of the season in holding Shipdham to 1-1 while Thetford Rovers Reserves and Rockland United fought out a goalless draw.
Division Two leaders Sporle went down to their first league defeat of the season in being beaten 2-1 at Methwold Rovers and, as a result, Castle Acre Swifts move back to the top of the table after winning 3-2 at home to third placed North Elmham. Yaxham won 6-2 at West End to remain fourth while Necton stay fifth after winning 7-1 at Hethersett Athletic. Breckland Wanderers are sixth after beating Thurton & Ashby by the odd goal of three and a 2-0 win at Saham Toney Reserves. ensured that Nostro stay seventh.
Division Three leaders Scarning United were held to a 2-2 home draw by Stoke Ferry. Mattishall A won 2-0 at home to Colkirk and move up to third and Marham Wanderers are up to fourth after beating Great Cressingham 3-2 at home. Rampant Horse won 4-1 at Rockland United Reserves, Wendling beat bottom team Narborough Reserves 4-2 and Splitz United and Hingham Athletic Reserves shared the spoils from a 1-1 draw.
Litcham are up to second in Division Four after beating Beetley United 3-0 while the three teams immediately below them all went down to defeats by lower placed opponents. Shropham United Reserves were beaten 4-2 on their visit to Weasenham Wanderers, Yaxham Reserves went down by the odd goal of five at the hands of Castle Acre Swifts Reserves and North Elmham Reserves lost 5-0 at home to Methwold Rovers Reserves. Walsingham United won 3-0 at Dereham Cockers United, Nostro Reserves beat bottom team Methwold United 6-1 and Shipdham Reserves and Tacolneston Reserves took a point each from a goalless draw.
You may also want to watch:
The Mervyn Lambert Plant Hire Pease League final in April will be contested by Bawdeswell and Mulbarton Wanderers Reserves. Mulbarton held on to a 2-0 half time lead to resist a strong comeback by Tugas United while Bawdeswell won 3-0 at Watton United A.
- 1 Town's country park remains closed after woman's body discovered
- 2 Boss puts Queen Anne family home up for sale for £1.325m
- 3 Drivers delivering for Amazon have hundreds of pounds of pay withheld
- 4 Norwich takeaway's food poisoning complaint investigation closed
- 5 Suspected drink driver charged after police dog tracks down man hiding in a ditch
- 6 Peter Crouch drove to Yarmouth while on Norwich loan - and wasn't impressed
- 7 Prince Philip memorial erected in town park just a day after his death
- 8 The Original Factory Shop set to open in Cromer
- 9 Woman cut from car after crash on A11
- 10 EFL announce revised schedule to avoid Prince Philip funeral clash