Leaders are too strong
Crusaders 12, Newmarket 53: Newmarket moved a step closer to the Eastern Counties Division One title with a convincing win against a much changed Crusaders side.
Crusaders 12, Newmarket 53
Newmarket moved a step closer to the Eastern Counties Division One title with a convincing win against a much changed Crusaders side.
The margin of victory does not reflect the home side's contribution to an end to end game of rugby.
You may also want to watch:
Crusaders had some chances in the first half but found themselves 26-0 down at the break.
Newmarket continued to give Crusaders a lesson in finishing after the break, running in a further five trys. Tom Sandland and Darren Mear replied for Crusaders.
- 1 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 2 Pretty thatched cafe business on Broads for sale for £75,000
- 3 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 4 Anger as woodland used as 'playground and dustbin'
- 5 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals
- 6 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 7 Shock as cannabis factory found in quiet Broads' village
- 8 Giant Victorian underground reservoir marks supplying city for 150 years
- 9 Report into woman's murder by jealous ex: 'Employers must do more'
- 10 Homes plan to be revealed for former infant school
Elsewhere in Division One Fakenham rounded off their season by picking up a rare point from a 15-15 draw at Southwold while Thetford lost 63-10 at Cantabrigian.