Leaders Acle held by champions Cromer
Anglian Combination Premier Division leaders Acle United were held to a 2-2 draw at defending champions Cromer.
Dale Wilton and Claudio Langlois were on target for Cromer, with Adam Hipperson and James Foreman netting for Acle.
Second-placed Blofield closed the gap to one point after winning 4-0 at St Andrews. Chris Holmes scored twice and the other goals came from Ashley Mitchell and Damian Didwell.
Tim Kirby and Christopher Jenkins hit the target as Dersingham Rovers beat Wymondham Town 2-0.
Spixworth are fourth after goals from Daniel Brown (2), Ben Abrahams and Matthew Elwin gave them a 4-2 win over Mattishall.
Joseph Marsden scored twice and Aaron Sanders grabbed a third as Wroxham Reserves won 3-0 at Reepham.
Beccles Town thumped Loddon 5-1 with goals from Demon Bensley (2), Harry Booker, Anthony Martin and Luke Bailey. Alex Brown scored for Loddon.
- 1 Woman in her 50s who died in A11 crash named locally
- 2 Roads closed as armed police and dog units swoop on Norwich home
- 3 North Norfolk pub re-opens as a hotel
- 4 Train travellers set for another weekend of rail disruption
- 5 Mum trying to find lost 'heart' of daughter who died days after birthday
- 6 Woman in serious condition in hospital after crash between two cars and van
- 7 Woman in her 20s dies in A47 crash
- 8 The school where boys can wear skirts - but not shorts
- 9 North Norfolk glamping site named among best in the UK
- 10 Abnormal load to travel through county on first day of Norfolk Show
In the Norfolk Senior Cup second round replay, Sheringham won 3-1 at Hempnall.
In Division One, Norwich-CEYMS moved to within one point of leaders Corton after thrashing Horsford 6-0 – Thomas Amis bagging five of them.
Long Stratton are just behind them on goal difference following a 1-0 win over Hindringham, courtesy of Andy Clitheroe's effort.
James Trudgill netted a hat-trick in Harleston Town's 5-2 win at Holt, while Poringland Wanderers won 4-2 at Stalham thanks to strikes from Elliott Udell, Joshua Mann, David Gilfillan and Solomon Pope.
There were also wins for Braden-ham Wanderers and Aylsham.