Ladies shine at Blackdyke
Blackdyke Trout Fishery 07525730447. Best flies have been black buzzers with a red cheek followed by damsels, daddies, and hoppers. Tim Gaunt Baker will be holding an improver day on Saturday, May 22.
Blackdyke Trout Fishery 07525730447. Best flies have been black buzzers with a red cheek followed by damsels, daddies, and hoppers. Tim Gaunt Baker will be holding an improver day on Saturday, May 22. For more information ring Paul Speed.
Willow Trout Fishery 01986 785392. All anglers have been taking limit bags and several good sized fish to 3�lb have been caught. Best flies have been emergers and dark dry flies while gold heads have been working well slightly deeper in the water. Best fish this week fell to a Mr Adams, a cracking fish of 3�lb.
Larkwood Trout Fishery 01284 728612. The rod average has gone up to 5.5 fish per angler over the last week. Floating lines, long leader combined with small black dry flies or damsels and cats whiskers stripped fast just under the surface. Best fish this week was a 7lb 6oz fish caught by a local angler. Both lakes are clear.
South Elmham Trout Fishery 07500 703389. The open day held at the weekend attracted 10 newcomers. Most caught at least one fish while the majority of those who attended took their limit bags.
You may also want to watch:
Narborough Trout Lakes 01760 338005. Nearly everyone has been taking their limit bags. Best flies have been hares ear, cats whiskers and pheasant tails.
- 1 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 2 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 3 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 4 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
- 5 Land wanted by village sold to mystery buyer for £50,000 more
- 6 Horse dies two months after being set on fire
- 7 Norfolk receives overnight flood warnings
- 8 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 9 'It was like a river' - Flood damage forces couple to move out
- 10 Two Norfolk care homes among the best in region