Kirkley & Pakefield, Lowestoft Town and King’s Lynn Town learn their FA Cup fate
- Credit: PA
Two of our three remaining non-league sides have landed home draws in the FA Cup second qualifying round.
Thurlow Nunn Premier Division Kirkley & Pakefield's reward for progressing through three stages is a clash at Walmer Road against the winners of the replay between Peterborough Sports and Hitchin Town.
King's Lynn Town's second match in this term's competition is also at The Walks – where they eased past Wroxham 4-1 on Saturday. The Linnets will welcome Witham Town on Saturday September 26.
National League North Lowestoft Town's cup adventure begins on the same date with a lengthy trip to Bognor Regis Town.
Winners of the ties will pocket £4,500 prize money and move to within two victories of a potential money-spinning first-round proper clash against a Football League outfit.
You may also want to watch:
See tomorrow's paper for more reaction
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Body of man in 20s found at nature reserve near Norwich
- 3 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 4 Shocked couple told statue used as doorstop could be worth £1m
- 5 Plot of gold? Land up for sale for £750,000
- 6 Sneak peek inside first £2.7m luxury mansion for sale
- 7 Sky broadband issues across Norfolk and Suffolk resolved
- 8 Neighbours' shock as man's body found in flat weeks after he died
- 9 Drug dealer walks free from court for his 145th offence
- 10 Norfolk hit by thunderstorms and heavy hail