Linnets clinch two new player deals
- Credit: Ian Burt
King's Lynn Town have re-signed Zain Walker.
The 20-year-old will stay at The Walks until the end of the National League season, on a permanent deal from Bristol Rovers, with a further option in the summer.
He will be joined by left-sided player Olly Scott, who has impressed since joining last month.
Walker first joined Lynn last September, on a one-month deal, making four appearances.
He began his career at Fulham and joined Rovers' Academy when he was 16. Walker made his league debut in September 2020 and went on to make 11 appearances, including four starts, for the club.
Walker will be eligible for Lynn's trip to Southend on Friday, subject to FA approval.
Scott had a week on trial with the Linnets before Christmas when he impressed new boss Tommy Widdrington.
- 1 Restaurant apologises after boy hospitalised with allergic reaction
- 2 Heaven & Hell: David Whiteley and Amelia Reynolds
- 3 'God's waiting room' - Norfolk town is country's pensioner hotspot
- 4 Where the streets have no cars... the community that banned the school run
- 5 Revamped 'hidden gem' restaurant hoping to put village on map for food
- 6 World record? 24 ducklings spotted waddling through Norfolk village
- 7 Former vicarage set in one acre is up for sale - and it needs some TLC
- 8 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 9 Fake chefs deliver out-of-date lasagne to Carrow Road ahead of Spurs clash
- 10 Cyclist airlifted to hospital with serious injuries following incident
“Oliver adds another left sided option to the squad," said the manager at the time. "I have been really impressed with his commitment and desire over this week’s training and the way he has fitted in with the squad.”