Linnets complete signing of new striker
- Credit: Chris Lakey
King’s Lynn Town have completed the signing of striker Jordan Davies.
The 25-year-old has joined from AFC Telford United for the remainder of the season
Davies joined Telford last September, starting three games before their season was ended by the pandemic,.
A prolific scorer for Prestatyn Town, where he scored more than 70 goals in three seasons in the Cymru Premier, the national football league of Wales, Davies has also played for Nantwich and Market Drayton Town and has Welsh futsal international honours in recent seasons playing in the World Cup and Euros, scoring in both competitions.
Lynn will be without striker Kairo Mitchell for two games after this weekend - he is on World Cup qualifying duty with Grenada.
Davies is available for Saturday's game at Torquay.
- 1 Body found in the sea at Great Yarmouth
- 2 North Norfolk road closed with drivers asked to avoid area
- 3 Popular teacher, 55, died after falling down stairs, inquest hears
- 4 Teenager died of injuries six days after crash
- 5 Mum describes heartache year on from daughter's tragic death
- 6 John Lewis CCTV footage leads to Norwich gun arrests
- 7 Banksy work removed and put in museum due to local sensitivity
- 8 Norwich firm part of growing number of businesses working four day weeks
- 9 1920s bungalow up for sale in one of the Broads' most sought-after villages
- 10 Hope for WASPI women as MPs back compensation call