Linnets sign Bristol Rovers midfielder
- Credit: PA
King’s Lynn Town have added to their numbers with the signing of a League Two midfielder.
Zain Walker has moved to The Walks, from Bristol Rovers, on a month's loan.
Walker is described as an attacking player who likes to take defenders on, typically on the left wing and coming in on his right foot. But he can play either side or centrally.
Walker made his Bristol Rovers at the age of 16 as a sub in a Leasing.Com Trophy match against Exeter in 2018. He also starred in the 2019/20 FA Youth Cup, scoring against Southampton.
He started four games and was sub in seven others as Rovers - managed by Joey Barton - were relegated from League One last season.
Subject to approval from the league, he will be available for selection for the home game against Dagenham & Redbridge on Saturday.
- 1 Air ambulance called and A47 closed after incident
- 2 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 3 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 4 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 5 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
- 6 Shed set alight, 16 broken into and pumpkins destroyed at allotments
- 7 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 8 Do you recognise this man?
- 9 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage
- 10 'Very calculated predator' - how jailed abuser befriended pupils' families