King's Lynn sign Bolton Wanderers defender
- Credit: PA
King's Lynn Town have announced the loan signing of Bolton Wanderers defender Jak Hickman
The 22-year-old joins with the Linnets in the middle of a furloughing exercise as they try to cut costs to enable them to complete the National League season
Hickman started his career in Coventry's youth system and had loan spells at Mickleover Sports, Ashton United, Hereford, Redditch United and Bromsgrove Sporting before joining Bolton last August, on an initial one-year deal.
His first goal for Bolton came in November in a 3–2 win against Newcastle United U21 in the EFL Trophy.
Linnets' director of football, Rob Back said: “The club wishes to place on record its thanks to Bolton Wanderers Football Club and Jak’s agent, Max Hassell, in getting the paperwork completed so quickly for the player to come to King’s Lynn Town Football Club.”
Hickman will be available for Tuesday's game at Wealdstone.
- 1 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 2 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 3 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 4 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 5 Driver stopped by police - 20 minutes after being given court ban
- 6 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 7 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 8 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 9 Two men charged with murder of 23-year-old
- 10 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat