The inside line ahead of King’s Lynn Stars’ big clash at home to Peterborough
- Credit: Archant
King's Lynn are urging fans to back their play-off bid – starting on Thursday.
The Stars face local rivals Peterborough in a vital Premiership clash at the Adrian Flux Arena and they are offering incentives for fans of all generations.
Craig Cook has suffered a broken bone in his wrist in a horrifying spill with team-mate Robert Lambert in the Monster Energy FIM Speedway of Nations in Russia - but he's vowed to race through the pain barrier.
Lambert is due to have physio to free up his stiff neck and is expected to ride - and with new signing Nicklas Porsing returning to the side the Poultec Stars will be at full strength.
Co-promoter Dale Allitt said: "The boys have taken knocks but we have a determined bunch here at King's Lynn and Peter (Schroeck) will have them fired up I'm sure.
You may also want to watch:
"It's an important meeting in so many ways, we have to win all our home meetings and pick up points on the road somewhere along the line."
A family ticket costs £36, plus there will be free goodie bags for youngsters and there are opportunities to see racing from the inside of the circuit by arranging in advance.
- 1 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 2 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 3 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 4 Man who died in west Norfolk crash named
- 5 Nine Norfolk flood alerts ahead of Storm Christoph
- 6 Man who drove 128 miles for fish and chips among latest Covid fines
- 7 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 8 Delivery van towed from deep water on road closed due to flood risk
- 9 Going full term during this coronavirus pandemic fills me with absolute terror
- 10 Carer caught on CCTV letting dog scratch vulnerable pensioner
Car parking is free at the venue and there are catering and bar facilities, plus a souvenir shop.
Fans can also upgrade to a VIP experience for £50 - further details of this and the opportunity to see racing from the middle are available by email@example.com.