The inside line ahead of King’s Lynn Stars’ big clash at home to Peterborough
- Credit: Archant
King's Lynn are urging fans to back their play-off bid – starting on Thursday.
The Stars face local rivals Peterborough in a vital Premiership clash at the Adrian Flux Arena and they are offering incentives for fans of all generations.
Craig Cook has suffered a broken bone in his wrist in a horrifying spill with team-mate Robert Lambert in the Monster Energy FIM Speedway of Nations in Russia - but he's vowed to race through the pain barrier.
Lambert is due to have physio to free up his stiff neck and is expected to ride - and with new signing Nicklas Porsing returning to the side the Poultec Stars will be at full strength.
Co-promoter Dale Allitt said: "The boys have taken knocks but we have a determined bunch here at King's Lynn and Peter (Schroeck) will have them fired up I'm sure.
You may also want to watch:
"It's an important meeting in so many ways, we have to win all our home meetings and pick up points on the road somewhere along the line."
A family ticket costs £36, plus there will be free goodie bags for youngsters and there are opportunities to see racing from the inside of the circuit by arranging in advance.
- 1 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 2 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 3 Norfolk receives overnight flood warnings
- 4 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 5 Flood warnings along Norfolk coast, with Wells flood gate in place
- 6 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 7 Two Norfolk care homes among the best in region
- 8 Crash blocks road off A47 at Honingham
- 9 Yarmouth man convicted of historic rape after DNA match
- 10 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
Car parking is free at the venue and there are catering and bar facilities, plus a souvenir shop.
Fans can also upgrade to a VIP experience for £50 - further details of this and the opportunity to see racing from the middle are available by email@example.com.