Matchday live: King’s Lynn Town v Kettering Town
- Credit: Archant
King’s Lynn Town were beaten 1-0 at home by old rivals Kettering Town at The Walks.
A goal deep into injury-time by Ryan Fryatt - who joined the Poppies after leaving Lynn at the end of last season – settled the issue.
Lynn’s summer schedule has been interrupted by a cancellation of their opening game, at Bishop’s Stortford, and then a week ago by a Covid-19 scare.
Thankfully, the latter has not proven to be serious, and Saturday’s game goes ahead.
Lynn boss Ian Culverhouse is likely to follow his usual practice and use as ,many of his players as possible. The squad could include Simon Power foe the first time. The Norwich City loan player has shrugged off a niggle and returned to training.
You may also want to watch:
However, striker Michael Gash is still absent because of illness while Adam Marriott is recovering from an ankle ligament problem.
- 1 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 2 Church with 'features to get excited about' for sale for £80,000
- 3 Inquest hears sister of Hannah Witheridge died while pregnant
- 4 'They're blaming me' - Social housing tenant angry over state of flat
- 5 Family demands answers after 91-year-old dies weighing four stone
- 6 More storms ahead as flood warnings remain in place
- 7 Police called to troublespot Norwich hotel 324 times in two years
- 8 Met office issue weather warnings for thunderstorms in parts of Norfolk
- 9 Man 'helping police with inquiries' in search for missing woman
- 10 'Amazing' - Joy as port welcomes maiden call of luxury cruise ship