King’s Lynn Town land home tie in FA Trophy
- Credit: Archant
King's Lynn Town will entertain fellow National League North side Hereford in the third qualifying round of the FA Trophy.
The Linnets will take on the Lilywhites on Saturday, November 23 with the winning club picking up £3,750 in prize money.
They will be familiar opponents for Ian Culverhouse's side after beating them 3-1 earlier this season thanks to goals from Michael Gash, Chris Henderson and Aaron Jones.
The two sides fought out a thrilling title race in the 2017/18 season, which Hereford ultimately prevailed as the Linnets finished second before losing to Slough Town in the play-off final.
Lynn made up for it the following season when they won promotion via a 'super play-off final' win at Warrington.
You may also want to watch:
King's Lynn are next in action at home in the league against Leamington on Tuesday evening at The Walks (7.45pm kick-off).
- 1 Bus crashes into lorry in Norwich
- 2 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
- 3 Up and coming Norwich musician reaches number 13 in UK charts
- 4 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 5 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 6 Drink driver arrested after crashing into two trees in Norwich
- 7 ‘I cried so much’ - Mum-of-four on impact of whole family having Covid
- 8 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 9 Norwich Debenhams looks doomed as Boohoo to buy brand
- 10 Jack-knifed lorry shuts A148 as police issue ice warning