King’s Lynn Town sign two-year deal with Spanish kit supplier Joma
King's Lynn Town will wear Joma kits next season after they announced signing a two-year deal with the Spanish supplier at the weekend.
The Linnets unveiled their new strips at the club's open day on Saturday with Steve Spriggs modelling Lynn's home colours, Danny Beaumont wearing the new turquoise away number and Alex Street showing off the goalkeeper's outfit.
Chairman Keith 'Buster' Chapman explained why the club decided to use Joma after their one-year deal with Hummel expired.
He said: 'Joma are a great brand and have been chasing us since last season but I said we would only change if we ended up having a new main team sponsor.
'The kits look very nice and I would like to thank Ikon Clothing store in King's Lynn for all their help in putting this deal together.'
You may also want to watch:
Joma brand manager Gary Bright said: 'King's Lynn Town will join current Joma teams such as Valencia, Getafe, Fiorentina and Honduras, and we are proud to add them to the prestigious list of teams that have worn the Joma brand in the past and present. 'Joma would like to wish the players, management and supporters association with the club a hugely successful season.'
The Linnets are expected to announce their new 'top-tier' sponsor, whose name will adorn the club's kits next season, in the coming weeks.
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 3 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 4 Teacher who supported hundreds of children through education dies aged 67
- 5 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 6 Farm shop owners 'absolutely thrilled' at national award
- 7 RAF Marham Royal Navy sailor jailed for raping colleague while she slept
- 8 'People are dying': Up to 500 patients waited for ambulance in one night
- 9 'Neighbours ran outside screaming' during street fight in Golden Triangle
- 10 Queen spends the night in hospital, Palace confirms