King’s Lynn Town sign former Norwich City youngster Jackson Ramm and ex-professional David Bridges
- Credit: IAN BURT
Gary Setchell tonight laid down a marker for next season by adding two quality additions to his King's Lynn Town squad.
The Linnets boss completed the signings of former Norwich City and Blackburn Rovers youngster Jackson Ramm, 20, as well as bringing experienced 31-year-old midfielder David Bridges to The Walks. The pair arrive with fantastic pedigree and Setchell admits he is ecstatic to have added them to his Evo-Stik Premier Division ranks.
Setchell said: 'To get these two players, in on our budget, is excellent. I'm probably very, very fortunate I've stumbled across Bridgo when he's got a lot going on outside of football, business wise.
'He's fit, he's athletic and this is the right club at the right time. He's a top signing for us, as is Jackson Ramm. He's fit, he's explosive, he's a good defender and he gets forward. They're two quality signings at the right time and the right price for King's Lynn Town.'
Norwich-based Ramm scored a screamer against Lynn for same-level Cambridge City in the FA Cup last season. The right-back has also spent time at Colchester United and earned an England Under-18 cap as a teenager. Bridges has joined from Conference North Brackley Town and is a former professional who lists Cambridge United and Stevenage Borough among his previous clubs.
You may also want to watch:
Setchell also revealed more good news by announcing that Jordan Yong, Jake Jones, Alex Street, Ewan Clarke and Jason Lee had all re-signed for next term.
- 1 Brother and sister found dead in their home are named
- 2 Reward of £20,000 offered after theft of performance car worth £150,000
- 3 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 4 Man jailed for stealing underwear and sex toy from village house
- 5 'It did not deliver': Glamping site vows to improve after guests hit out
- 6 Woman admits causing deaths of Norfolk couple in road crash
- 7 Villagers in shock after woman dies in suspected murder
- 8 'She loved planting flowers' - Tributes left at home of woman found dead
- 9 Norwich City transfer rumours: Talks held with United full-back
- 10 Why is it so difficult to buy bottled water?