King’s Lynn Town set to unveil their new manager
- Credit: Ian Burt
King's Lynn Town are set to unveil their new first team manager on Wednesday.
The Linnets announced on their official website that they will be holding a press conference at 11.30am at The Walks to name Ian Culverhouse's successor.
A statement said: 'King's Lynn Town Football Club are pleased to share with supporters that the press conference to announce the new first team manager will take place at The Walks on Wednesday.
'And in a first for the football club, The Press conference will be shared live on the official football clubs 'Facebook' page from around 11:30am.'
Plenty of names have been thrown into the mix since Culverhouse announced towards the end of the season that he would be leaving the club.
You may also want to watch:
Tommy Taylor and former Norwich boss Nigel Worthington have been mentioned as candidates although it is understood that neither are in the running.
- 1 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 2 Extent of Norwich Prison Covid outbreak revealed
- 3 Village care home confirms coronavirus outbreak
- 4 Tributes to 'Winkle' - the legendary landlord who broke the mould
- 5 Mansion for sale for £2.5million with helicopter pad
- 6 'Sounded like my roof was coming off': RAF jet sonic boom heard over city
- 7 First look at five new homes released for sale at popular site in Taverham
- 8 Former village pub for sale as home
- 9 Pretty thatched cafe business on Broads for sale for £75,000
- 10 Anger as woodland used as 'playground and dustbin'