King’s Lynn Town set to unveil their new manager
- Credit: Ian Burt
King's Lynn Town are set to unveil their new first team manager on Wednesday.
The Linnets announced on their official website that they will be holding a press conference at 11.30am at The Walks to name Ian Culverhouse's successor.
A statement said: 'King's Lynn Town Football Club are pleased to share with supporters that the press conference to announce the new first team manager will take place at The Walks on Wednesday.
'And in a first for the football club, The Press conference will be shared live on the official football clubs 'Facebook' page from around 11:30am.'
Plenty of names have been thrown into the mix since Culverhouse announced towards the end of the season that he would be leaving the club.
Tommy Taylor and former Norwich boss Nigel Worthington have been mentioned as candidates although it is understood that neither are in the running.
- 1 Broads pub once visited by Chelsea players shuts for good
- 2 A coach 'filled with people' and a van crash on the NDR
- 3 Body found in woods near Mildenhall
- 4 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 5 'Like touching grim reaper's nose': Teenager lucky to be alive after crash
- 6 Norfolk's oldest woman dies, aged 110
- 7 One person rescued after crash on A47
- 8 Tributes to 'kind and caring' Norwich man with a love of chess and walking
- 9 Fury at bikers' who rode over dead seal pup
- 10 ‘We need action now’: Flood hit Broads business backs river barrier calls