Two released by King’s Lynn Town
King's Lynn Town have released two players.
Strikers Harry Limb and Natty Stewart have left The Walks.
In a statement, the club said: "The club wishes to announce that both Harry Limb and Nathan Stewart have been released from their contracts with the football club by mutual consent.
"We would like to thank Harry and Nathan for all of their efforts for the club whilst with us and we wish them both well with their football careers in the future."
Their exits follow two signings in the past week - Simon Power, on loan from Norwich City, and Dayle Southwell, who joined from Halifax.
You may also want to watch:
Limb, 20, struggled to establish himself at Lynn, having been signed in the summer of 2018 following his release from Premier League Burnley. Stewart also joined in the summer of 2018, from Norwich United, and had loan spells at Wroxham and Leiston.
- 1 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel
- 2 Four national high street names to move into former M&S store
- 3 Fire tears through historic Thorpe pub
- 4 Store open despite positive Covid test at town centre Sainsbury's
- 5 Vandals leave £80,000 trail of destruction in car park
- 6 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 7 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 8 PM warns there will be no 'open sesame' lockdown exit
- 9 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 10 Man who died in west Norfolk crash named