King’s Lynn Town, Lowestoft Town and Dereham Town learn their FA Trophy fate
- Credit: Tim Smith
The draw for the FA Trophy third qualifying round was made at Wembley this lunchtime.
Vanarama Conference North Lowestoft – entering the competition at this stage – have been handed a tough away tie against same-level Eastbourne Borough from the league's southern equivalent.
Evo-Stik Premier Division King's Lynn Town's reward for seeing off Market Drayton Town and Stourbridge to reach the penultimate qualifying round is a home tie with mid-table and higher-level Harrogate Town. They play in the same division as Lowestoft and sit four places, and points, above the 16th-placed Trawlerboys.
Finally, Step Four Dereham Town will host a club that play two tiers above them if they see off Sholing in tomorrow night's second attempt after fog saw the first try abandoned on Saturday with the scores tied at 1-1. The Magpies will welcome Conference South Farnborough if they dispose of the FA Vase holders.
Third qualifying round matches for the non-league competitions for outfits from Step One to Four of the semi-professional pyramid will be held on Saturday, November 29. Winners will pocket £4,000 prize money.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Extent of Norwich Prison Covid outbreak revealed
- 2 Village care home confirms coronavirus outbreak
- 3 Tributes to 'Winkle' - the legendary landlord who broke the mould
- 4 'Sounded like my roof was coming off': RAF jet sonic boom heard over city
- 5 Town clerk sacked following months of controversy
- 6 New drive-thru McDonald's to create 65 jobs
- 7 Flood alerts across Norfolk ahead of expected rain
- 8 Mansion for sale for £2.5million with helicopter pad
- 9 Police concerned for welfare of missing 14-year-old girl
- 10 Couple sell pub with Nelson link after council stops dream project