King’s Lynn Town, Lowestoft Town and Dereham Town learn their FA Trophy fate
- Credit: Tim Smith
The draw for the FA Trophy third qualifying round was made at Wembley this lunchtime.
Vanarama Conference North Lowestoft – entering the competition at this stage – have been handed a tough away tie against same-level Eastbourne Borough from the league's southern equivalent.
Evo-Stik Premier Division King's Lynn Town's reward for seeing off Market Drayton Town and Stourbridge to reach the penultimate qualifying round is a home tie with mid-table and higher-level Harrogate Town. They play in the same division as Lowestoft and sit four places, and points, above the 16th-placed Trawlerboys.
Finally, Step Four Dereham Town will host a club that play two tiers above them if they see off Sholing in tomorrow night's second attempt after fog saw the first try abandoned on Saturday with the scores tied at 1-1. The Magpies will welcome Conference South Farnborough if they dispose of the FA Vase holders.
Third qualifying round matches for the non-league competitions for outfits from Step One to Four of the semi-professional pyramid will be held on Saturday, November 29. Winners will pocket £4,000 prize money.
- 1 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 2 Weather warning in place as snow falls in parts of Norfolk and Waveney
- 3 Luxury manor for sale with a 'Hobbit house' in the grounds
- 4 School closed its doors for three days after Covid outbreak
- 5 Car flips over in crash near south Norfolk village
- 6 Unfinished barn conversion to go up for sale at auction
- 7 Norwich painter and decorator named best in the country
- 8 Emma Thompson backs Norwich charity which helped her daughter
- 9 Out of control dog attacked and killed sheep, court hears
- 10 OPINION: Delight when 'all you can eat' restaurants get their comeuppance