King’s Lynn Town loanee Peter Winn gets recalled by Chester
- Credit: Matthew Usher
Chester have recalled Peter Winn from his loan spell at King's Lynn Town.
The winger, who can also play as a forward, has scored twice for the Linnets since initially joining on a one-month loan deal at the end of January.
That deal had been extended twice but Chester have decided to recall the 26-year-old former Scunthorpe United and Macclesfield Town man.
Winn scored one of Lynn's goals on Saturday as Gary Setchell's side effectively secured their survival in the Evo-Stik (Northern) Premier Division with a 3-1 win at Trafford.
The Linnets will now fulfil their three remaining fixtures without Winn, as he returns to his mid-table Conference parent club.
You may also want to watch:
Setchell said: 'Peter has been fantastic for me and club. We have had a long chat and we will sit down and see at end of season.
'I wish to thank Peter for his tremendous efforts and commitment to King's Lynn Town whilst at The Walks.'
- 1 More storms ahead as flood warnings remain in place
- 2 Family demands answers after 91-year-old dies weighing four stone
- 3 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 4 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 5 Inquest hears sister of Hannah Witheridge died while pregnant
- 6 Church with 'features to get excited about' for sale for £80,000
- 7 Cannabis stash worth about £2000 found hidden in home
- 8 'They're blaming me' - Social housing tenant angry over state of flat
- 9 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 10 Man taken to hospital after cardiac arrest at beach