Lynn manager Culverhouse among favourites for Lincoln job
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2019
King's Lynn boss Ian Culverhouse is one of the early favourites to take over as the new Lincoln City manager. He has led the Linnets to the top of National League North defeating big name sides including Darlington and Hereford, losing just once.
Lynn's success hasn't gone unnoticed with League One side Lincoln reportedly looking at the former Norwich City player to replace the outgoing Danny Cowley who left the club for Huddersfield Town yesterday.
Culverhouse has been made second favourite for the job at 9/4 by Skybet behind Newport County manager Michael Flynn at 5/4, other potential candidates include Wycombe Wanderers manager Gareth Ainsworth, former Bolton manager Phil Parkinson and former Hull City manager Nigel Adkins.
A King's Lynn Town spokesman said the club had not yet been approached by the League One side.
He said: "It shows that we are doing well if we're being noticed at that level."
You may also want to watch:
The news follows the Linnets 2-2 draw away to Spennymoor Town last weekend.
Lincoln currently sit 5th in League One following a 3-1 defeat away to Wycombe last Saturday.
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Sneak peek inside first £2.7m luxury mansion for sale
- 3 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 4 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 5 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 6 Plot of gold? Land up for sale for £750,000
- 7 Neighbours' shock as man's body found in flat weeks after he died
- 8 Fly-tippers dumped dead relative's rubbish – just half a mile from recycling centre
- 9 Woman in 30s suffers head injuries in violent attack by two girls
- 10 Norfolk couple's hopes of £1m 'doorstop' sculpture dashed