Cameron King signs short-term deal with King’s Lynn Town
- Credit: Archant
Cameron King has signed a short-term deal with King's Lynn Town.
The midfielder is currently sidelined after being injured during the Linnets' big win over title-favourites Hereford in January.
King was playing without a contract, but has now penned a deal until the end of the season.
'Cam has come in and made an instant impact with the team,' Linnets boss Ian Culverhouse told the club's official website.
'His performance against Hitchin where for me he was man of the match was superb. That was then followed up by another fine performance against Hereford right up until he picked up his unfortunate injury. Fingers crossed he won't be missing much longer and he can get back to business.
You may also want to watch:
King, 22, was with Norwich City, where he played in the 2013 FA Youth Cup winning team under Neil Adams. He left in the summer of 2016, played for Thetford in the Eastern Counties League and had a spell with League of Ireland side Shamrock Rovers.
- 1 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 3 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 4 Gilmour advised to quit City for Rangers loan return
- 5 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 6 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 7 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus
- 8 ATM containing thousands of pounds stolen from petrol station
- 9 Father and son admit handling stolen power tools
- 10 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143