Cameron King signs short-term deal with King’s Lynn Town
- Credit: Archant
Cameron King has signed a short-term deal with King's Lynn Town.
The midfielder is currently sidelined after being injured during the Linnets' big win over title-favourites Hereford in January.
King was playing without a contract, but has now penned a deal until the end of the season.
'Cam has come in and made an instant impact with the team,' Linnets boss Ian Culverhouse told the club's official website.
'His performance against Hitchin where for me he was man of the match was superb. That was then followed up by another fine performance against Hereford right up until he picked up his unfortunate injury. Fingers crossed he won't be missing much longer and he can get back to business.
You may also want to watch:
King, 22, was with Norwich City, where he played in the 2013 FA Youth Cup winning team under Neil Adams. He left in the summer of 2016, played for Thetford in the Eastern Counties League and had a spell with League of Ireland side Shamrock Rovers.
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 Man seriously injured after crash
- 3 'Isolate from your household' plea as Covid soars in Norwich
- 4 'They don't care': Retired couple slam council over 'dangerous' tree
- 5 Norfolk yet to reach peak in latest wave of coronavirus deaths
- 6 Serial 'dine and dash' conman who fled hotels without paying is jailed
- 7 Man admits causing death of popular sportsman by dangerous driving
- 8 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 9 Six people arrested after man in 50s was stabbed in Norwich
- 10 Minke whale washes up on beach