King’s Lynn Town complete signing of defender Dion Frary from Dereham Town
- Credit: Ian Burt
Ian Culverhouse has completed his fourth signing of the summer as his King's Lynn Town changes pick up pace.
The Linnets have signed defender Dion Frary from Dereham Town for an undisclosed fee, with the 19-year-old signing a two-year contract.
As a youngster Frary was part of the Norwich City Player Development Centre programme and a team-mate of Lynn skipper Michael Clunan during his time with the Magpies.
'Leaving Dereham was a bit of a wrench but I felt that the time was right to test myself at a higher level and coming to King's Lynn means that I can do that,' Frary told kltown.co.uk.
'I'm quite adaptable and can play in a number of different positions across the back line.
You may also want to watch:
'I'm really very excited at the prospect of playing Southern League football with King's Lynn and hopefully helping the club to a successful season.'
Linnets boss Culverhouse added 'We watched Dion play a number of times last season and he really is a talented footballer. He is comfortable anywhere across the back four and if required can play in midfield.
- 1 Neighbours' horror after two people found dead in 'peaceful close'
- 2 Reward of £20,000 offered after theft of performance car worth £150,000
- 3 Man, 41, charged with Pat Holland's murder as human remains found
- 4 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman dies in village
- 5 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 6 Villagers in shock after woman dies in suspected murder
- 7 Woman who bit an officer among eight people arrested in town
- 8 Man and woman found dead in home
- 9 The Empire Strikes Back - our review of the new indoor food market
- 10 Norwich pub to temporarily close this summer because of 'pingdemic'
'I really am very pleased to have managed to get Dion to the club and I look forward to working with him next season.'