King’s Lynn Town clinch signing of Craig Parker from AFC Sudbury
Craig Parker said he was 'instantly hooked' on a move to King's Lynn Town after meeting manager Ian Culverhouse.
The 31-year-old midfielder has made the switch from AFC Sudbury, where he scored 42 goals in 99 games.
'Ian sold me the club, told me of his and the chairman's aims for next season and I was instantly hooked,' said Parker, who has also played for Chelmsford City, Leiston and Needham Market.
'I'm a Norwich lad and King's Lynn has always been known as a big club and a club that should be further up the football ladder. I was offered the chance to join the club a few years back but at the time circumstances were different for me.
'Also the club were in the Northern Premier League and I just wasn't able to commit to all the travelling that involved, However things have changed and I'm really looking forward to scoring goals for King's Lynn and helping everyone at the club achieve their aims.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 More storms ahead as flood warnings remain in place
- 2 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 3 Family demands answers after 91-year-old dies weighing four stone
- 4 Inquest hears sister of Hannah Witheridge died while pregnant
- 5 Church with 'features to get excited about' for sale for £80,000
- 6 'They're blaming me' - Social housing tenant angry over state of flat
- 7 Cannabis stash worth about £2000 found hidden in home
- 8 'Lost a couple of staff members a day' - how the 'pingdemic' is hitting Norfolk
- 9 Hunt for man in connection with drug dealing
- 10 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected